How to make Granola for Breastfeeding Moms? Let’s get started! A wonderful and hard experience, nursing takes additional care and nutrition.
Maintaining a healthy diet is crucial to meeting your body’s requirements as well as the growth of your unborn child.
In this aspect, homemade granola can be a lifesaver by offering a handy, nutrient-rich snack that can be customized to match your unique needs.
In this blog, we’ll walk you through the steps of preparing homemade granola that is specially created for nursing mothers.
Why homemade granola?
Granola from the store is widely available; however, there are several benefits to preparing your own:
- Ingredient Control: By making your granola, you have complete control over the quality and types of ingredients. This gives you the freedom to alter the granola to suit your dietary choices and nutritional requirements.
- No Secret Ingredients: A lot of commercial granola products come with extra sugar, preservatives, and bad fats. By making your own granola, you may avoid these unnecessary ingredients.
- Cost-effective: Often, making your own granola is less expensive than buying pre-packaged ones, especially if you buy your ingredients in bulk.
- Freshness: Homemade granola can be customized to your exact level of crunchiness and is wonderfully fresh.
It May Help: Granola for Breastfeeding Moms
How to make Granola for Breastfeeding Moms?
It May Help: Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, etc.), chopped
- 1/2 cup seeds (flax seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
- 1/2 cup dried fruits (apricots, raisins, cranberries, etc.), chopped
- 1/4 Olive oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Chocolate Chip: For Chocolate Lovers
- A Pinch of Fenugreek (Helps in increasing milk supply)
- Fresh Fruits (Banana, Apple,Strawberry, Berries or any of your choice)
- Preheat the Oven: The oven should be preheated at 325°F (160°C), and a baking tray should be prepared with butter paper.
- Dry ingredients: Combine the oats, mixed nuts, seeds, dried fruits, salt, and cinnamon in a sizable bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine the wet ingredients: Add the Olive oil, then stir in the honey, and vanilla extract in a different microwave-safe bowl.
- Combine Well: Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients to combine the wet and dry ingredients. Until everything is thoroughly coated, stir.
- Spread the mixture over the baking tray: Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking sheet that has been prepared. Press it down a bit with a spatula.
- Sprinkle Chocolate Chip: Sprinkle some chocolate chip for some chocolaty crunchiness.
- Cook: Toast the granola in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remember to stir.
- Fenugreek:Sprinkle a pinch of Fenugreek,A Herb thats helps in increasing milk supply.
- Fresh Fruits: Add any fresh fruit of your choice to complete your nutriotion power pack.
Enjoy your Homemade Granola
As we learned How to make Granola for Breastfeeding Moms? Now you can enjoy your homemade granola in various ways:
- As a Snack: Throughout the day, grab a few for a convenient and nourishing snack.
- With Yogurt: Granola can be added to yogurt to give it more texture and flavor.
- With Milk: When served with milk, granola makes a filling breakfast or late-night nursing snack.
- In Smoothy: Blend granola into your preferred smoothie for an increase in protein and fiber.
For breastfeeding mothers, homemade granola is a delightful and healthful snack.
You may make sure it satisfies your dietary requirements and has the exact flavor you want by creating it from scratch.
In addition, it’s an energizing choice to keep you energized and nourished as you travel the wonderful motherhood journey.
It May Help: Homemade vs. Store-Bought Granola
What is Lactation Granola?
Granola, which is made with oats, flaxseed, Nuts is brimming with vitamins and minerals that will increase milk production. In order to increase your milk supply even more,Add fenugreek, a herb known for its ability to increase lactation.
Is Granola good for digestive system?
Granola is rich in protein and fiber.Since your stomach won’t feel empty for longer thanks to these ingredients, you’ll have more time to digest your food thoroughly. For you to have the energy you need, this guarantees correct metabolic operation.